not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Monday, September 21, 2026

OH THANK HEAVEN

 POST # 711


Oh thank heaven, for 711.  I couldn't resist saying that, for today's blog post.  And no, I'm not talking about the convenience store as you may have guessed by now.  But I am thankful for the fact that I've posted 711 times since this project began way back on October 21st, 2011.

https://wherespaulnow.blogspot.com/2011/10/thoughtful-wanderer-begins.html

Throughout these years, I have many things to be thankful for, and as each day passes, I continue to feel that way about life.  Every day is a gift, and I do try to remind myself of that fact on a regular basis.

At my current location, one of the things that I am thankful for is the amount of fresh tomatoes that have been available during my stay here. This is just one of many harvests that has taken place over the past couple of weeks.


And of course, it goes without saying that my two furball friends, Sam and Arlo are two more reasons to be thankful.




Sam









Arlo

In addition to the tomatoes and the furballs, the weather has been absolutely  fantastic, so that just adds to my list of things to be thankful for.
Soon this sit will be coming to an end, and it will be time to say so long to Sam and Arlo, but who knows, perhaps somewhere down the road, I'll have the opportunity to once again spend time with them.
And then I will have to say once again, "Oh thank heaven".  But it will be more than 711 by then.


grateful for every breath,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer





No comments:

Post a Comment