not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

"READ THE CARD! READ THE CARD!"

 POST # 508


The cartoon featured above has been on the owner's fridge for as many years as I have been house sitting here.  No matter how many times I look at it, I have to laugh.  When I've mentioned this cartoon to various people over the years, they always laugh as well, so finally today I decided to share it to a wider audience.

Thankfully, Silken, as well as Piper before her, have never once surprised me with such a gift.  About all I have to deal with is the occasional hair ball that gets upchucked once in a while.

Silken is happy to spend most of her day, just lying around, and enjoying her pampered life.





Indoors or out, Silken knows the perfect place to hang out, so she's a happy furball indeed.

I've got a couple of more days with Silken before the owner returns, and then I'm off once again.  To where, I don't quite know as of this writing, but that's what keeps the life of The Thoughtful Wanderer interesting.

grateful for every breath,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment