not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Saturday, September 21, 2024

OLLIE IS NOT IMPRESSED

 POST # 615

Today, I mentioned to Ollie, that tomorrow will be the Autumnal Equinox.  He looked unimpressed.  Mind you, this seems to be his default expression.  He hasn't got time to think about any celestial event, as it cuts into his sleep schedule.  And I certainly wouldn't want to interrupt his schedule.  Autumn happens to be my favourite season, but for Ollie, all of the seasons are the same, seeing as he is an indoor only furball.

Another week has come and gone, and I can't believe how fast it seems to have disappeared into the rear view mirror.  

I did have lined up a couple of cute photos of Ollie for this week's post, but I still haven't solved the issue of uploading photos to my blog.  Ollie is unimpressed about that as well, and so am I.  

But there is still one more post to do, before the end of the month, and maybe I'll have some success this week, with that issue.  After all, I would like to have one last opportunity to impress Ollie, before I depart.


grateful for every breath,


Paul

The Thoughtful Wanderer



No comments:

Post a Comment