not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

TRANQUIL TRIXIE

 POST # 537


I never would have thought that I would be using the word tranquil to describe Trixie.  During my past two sits with her, she's been anything but tranquil.  I am enjoying this rather calm disposition that she has now taken on.

Yes, she is older than she was when I was here last summer, so that may be a small part of the reason for her change.  But there is something else that has taken place since my last visit.  Her owner was keen for Trixie to have pups, so shortly before my arrival this time, a suitable candidate was found and he was brought over here to spend some "play" time in the backyard with Trixie.  So it is now possible that she is pregnant, which could be the main reason that she has become quieter.

Apparently it takes anywhere between 58 and 68 days for a dog to have her litter, so I will be long gone from here if/when that takes place.  I'm sure the owner will let me know what happens as time goes on.

In the meantime, I'm just going to enjoy Trixie's mild mannered companionship while I am here.

Tranquil Trixie Treat Time.


grateful for every breath,


Paul

The Thoughtful Wanderer




No comments:

Post a Comment