not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Saturday, January 28, 2023

SAMI BON AMI

 POST # 536


Time is winding down with my good friend, Sami, and soon we will have to say goodbye once again.  She certainly is a relaxed bonehead to be around, and it will be quite the contrast with my upcoming house sit, and an energetic Trixie to keep me on my toes.

According to the American Kennel Club,  a bonehead the size of Sami is approximately the equivalent of 88 years old, in human terms.  I doubt that there are too many humans at that ripe old age, who could do four walks each and every day.  But that's all in a day's life for Sami.  We should all be so lucky to have the same amount of energy at her age.  

So thank you Sami, for being a bon ami during my stay here.

The end of another successful walk.

A strange object showed up in the sky for the first time since my arrival.


 

grateful for every breath,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer


No comments:

Post a Comment