not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

WANDERING THOUGHTS ON A SUNNY DAY

 POST # 538


It is a beautiful sunny day here today, but my thoughts are wandering elsewhere.  As I write these words, my dear friend Mary, is in the hospital, undergoing hip surgery.  

As much as I would like to be enjoying the day, I am finding that a very difficult task at this time, due to my concern for Mary's welfare.  And this is coming from someone who tries very hard to live in the moment.  That's not working very well right now.

Sometime this afternoon, I should be hearing from her friend Karen,  to find out how things went, and more importantly how Mary is doing.

In the meantime, I'll take Trixie out for a walk, and at least try and enjoy a few moments of this sunny day.


grateful for every breath,


Paul

The Thoughtful Wanderer


No comments:

Post a Comment