not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Saturday, January 14, 2023

JUST DORA-DOG

 POST # 534




Mary sent the above photo to me prior to my arrival this time around.  She included the words, "awaiting patiently."  

For the second time in as many months, The Thoughtful Wanderer once again finds himself short of words for today's blog post, so what better way to fill this post than with a selection of Dora-dog photos,  taken during my current visit.  So here we go.

At the dog park.


Hanging out, looking as cute as ever.


Relaxing after a busy day chasing squirrels.


I'll be leaving this coming Tuesday, but I've already planned for my next visit.  With any luck, all will go well, and in the not too distant future, I will once again have the pleasure of spending time with Mary and Dora-dog.  As long as those US Customs people keep being as nice as they have been of late, another visit shouldn't be a problem.

grateful for every breath,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer




No comments:

Post a Comment