not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

THE DORA-DOG BLOG?

POST # 359




If this keeps up, meaning the amount of times that I take a photo of this adorable dog, then I may have to change the title of the blog from The Thoughtful Wanderer, to The Adorable Dora-dog blog.  

I am enjoying a brief break from my house/pet sitting duties to spend time with her, here in Washington, prior to moving on to my next location.

The Thoughtful Wanderer  has also had an opportunity during this visit, to have a close encounter with nature, as I wandered a little bit too close to the resident wasp nest, located in an abandoned bird house.  



Wasp 1- The Thoughtful Wanderer 0

I had forgotten just how painful the sting is, but at least the pain doesn't last very long.

Thankfully, I had the opportunity to go back to playing with Dora-dog and her new toy, in order to distract myself from my swollen eye.  If this is the worst injury I suffer going forward, I've got nothing to complain about.   



maximizing my moments,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer




No comments:

Post a Comment