not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT?



POST # 301

Perhaps love is too strong a word to put on the connection I've made with Tina (the furball, not the singer), but we have certainly bonded over the past couple of weeks, and that's been fun.

But all good things must come to and end, and as of tomorrow, I'll once again be on the road heading for my next house/pet sit, which is a return engagement in Duncan, BC.  So by this time tomorrow, I'll be missing Tina (the furball, not the singer), but I'll be settled in soon at the next house sit, and Tina (the furball not the singer) will become a distant memory.  Perhaps another opportunity will come about in the future and we can spend time together once more, but only time will tell in that regard.

In the meantime I have this post with the attached photos and video to refer to if I'm ever missing Tina (the furball not the singer), in the future.








March 8th.  A goodbye video to add to the mix.





living a life of simple acceptance,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment