not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

HE'S BAAAAAAAAACK!!!

POST # 302


I'm not quite sure who has the better deal right now.  Is it the critters below, or is it The Thoughtful Wanderer?  It is my good fortune to once again have the pleasure of caring for Essex, Jasmine, and Jeanette.  I wonder if they are feeling as fortunate as the house sitter?  I guess I'll never know the answer to that question, but it really doesn't matter.  They all appear to be happy, and I know that I am, so what more could we all ask for?

This is a return visit to Holmesdale House, here in the city of Duncan on Vancouver Island.  I was here in February, and during that period, it felt much more like winter, but as can be seen in the photos, spring is just around the corner, and it has been wonderful to be out in the yard with the gang, and enjoy the warming rays of the sun.

As I write these words, it's turned grey again outside, with a slight drizzle, but the forecast is looking promising for much of the remainder of this sit, and as long as that is the case, I'll make sure to spend as much of the time as possible, bonding with my four-legged friends out in the garden.


ESSEX

JASMINE

JEANETTE

CURIOSITY OF THE CAT
(JASMINE IN A RARE PLAYFUL MOOD)





ESSEX ON OUR DAILY WALK


That's all for now.  Short and sweet.

living a life of simple acceptance,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment