not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Saturday, February 28, 2015

THE METHANE MONSTER

POST # 157


Waking up today with an extreme lack of motivation to write anything, I decided instead to attach a chart that I came across a short while ago.  It's a busy chart, but the main point about it is the fact that it appears that methane might be the thing that finally gets us all in the not too distant future.
I'll leave that for the reader to decide.

Back here at "the ranch" in Albury, Pippen the dog and me are content to stay inside this morning as the rain comes pouring down.  It's a welcome relief from the hot temperatures of late.

http://arctic-news.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/warning-planetary-omnicide-between-2023-and-2031.html?m=0



Perhaps I will be more inspired next week.

Happy Trails,
Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment