not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Saturday, February 14, 2015

TRAINS, PLANES AND AUTOMOBILES (AND BUSES)


POST # 155

Since I left Chloe the cat a week ago, I travelled via two buses, and one train to arrive in Brisbane
and spend the night with my friends Greg and Helen.


The next day I was off to Melbourne via Tiger Airways.  I spent an overnight there at my friend Brian's place,


 followed by a train journey to Bairnsdale, where my friends Prue and Ian collected me, to continue the journey to the town of Paynesville where they now live.




So it has been a week on the move, and it will continue today with another car trip followed by a train journey to my next housesit in the city of Albury.
I will be in Albury for a month taking care of a dog named Pippen.  I'm looking forward to some dog time.

Happy trails,
Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment