not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

PAUL'S MISSING

POST # 102

Well, I'm not really missing, but today I will be in transit from one housesit to the next. This morning I say goodbye to Vancouver yet again, and travel to a new venue, Maple Bay on Vancouver Island. This will be my first housesit at Maple Bay and I am looking forward to a relaxed time there.

Because of my travel, I will leave this posting short, however if I do have another opportunity before the day's end, I will update this, once I am settled in.


Happy Trails,

Fluffy Paul

The Thoughtful Wanderer



UPDATE

ABBY










BILL








It's now evening here in Maple Bay, and if every picture tells a story then these two tell us that Abby the dog is still not quite sure about the house sitter, and Bill the cat has already taken full advantage of the new guy in the house by jumping up on the counter, which I found out soon after the photo was taken, was a no-no. Damn cats always trying to get one up on you. Just kidding. Bill's a wonderful fur ball.

The setting is very quiet and peaceful and I know it will be an enjoyable three weeks. Abby has a big back yard to play in and Bill can come and go as he pleases, so my tasks will be light.


Happy Trails,

Fluffy Paul

The Thoughtful Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment