not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

MR. LEON'S BRUSH SLAVE

 POST # 597



According to my records, this is round number four with Mr. Leon, so he has had plenty of opportunity to teach me the finer points of being brushed by his human slave.  On multiple occasions throughout the day, the brush comes out, and Mr. Leon is right there to accept having his fur taken care of, just the way that he likes it.  I can tell by his purring, and the drool dripping out of his mouth, that I have perfected the technique.  The truth be known, I'm pretty sure that I get as much pleasure doing the brushing, as he gets receiving it, although I refuse to drool and purr along with him.  I have my limits.

Of course, I don't spend the entire day brushing him, because of course, he has other things to do throughout the day.  Like for instance, taking time to enjoy the fragrance of a plant situated next to his outdoor deck.


With all of this activity to keep him occupied, the poor furball has to spend a significant portion of his time, resting up in order to prepare for the same treatment the next day.


While he sleeps, I have time to do other activities, and before long, the day has come to an end, and it's time for the human slave to get some shut eye.  After all, I have to rest up for tomorrow, so that I can make sure that Mr. Leon's brush slave is ready to pick up the brush, and begin my job once again.


grateful for every breath,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment