not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Sunday, April 28, 2024

GOODBYE TULIPS FOR 2024

 POST # 596




It's just past 4:30 pm as I begin to write the blog for today.  This is very late for me to be starting, but we've been busy all day.  Mary had family visiting from Oregon, and we have just arrived back home, after saying goodbye to them.

The tulip festival has now come to a close, and the tourist traffic is now heading back to where they came from.  And in two days, I too will be heading back to Canada, to begin my next house sit.  

Dora-dog seemed to be unimpressed with most of the day's activities, and is happy to be back home.  Mind you, she did get to spend some time with two of her four-legged friends, Murphy and Frankie, so that helped her enjoy at least part of the day.  





That's about all that I can come up with today, for this very short post.  Perhaps I'll be inspired to write more on my next blog post, and I'll make sure not to begin so late in the day.


grateful for every breath,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer





No comments:

Post a Comment