not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

FURBALL AND BONEHEAD DOUBLE-HEADER

 POST # 554

                                                            JACKSON

Meet Jackson.  This is my very first encounter with him, and I have to say right off the bat, that he is the furball version of Blanca, when it comes to being instantly friendly and loveable.   I arrived here last night, with Blanca coming along for the ride.  Her owners don't get back to Victoria until this evening, hence the furball and bonehead double header.

These two already know each other, which makes my life as a pet sitter very easy indeed.  But when I see the photo below, Blanca has this look on her face which seems to suggest, "What is he doing here?"


Be that as it may, Blanca has decided to go with the flow, and she basically ignores Jackson.  She'll be back with her owners in a few hours, and once that happens, I'm sure she'll forget all about Jackson, and the house sitter for that matter.


Once Blanca departs, it's just me and Jackson for a week.  I'm quite looking forward to spending time with this new furball, and no doubt, he'll teach me a few things as the days pass by.  

This is my third visit to Abbey Road, and in spite of that, I have yet to track down Paul or Ringo.  But stranger coincidences have happened in my wandering life, so who knows?  Perhaps I'll see one or the other of them strolling down the road, because they like its name.  You can be sure that if that happens, it will make the news in next week's post.  And if not,  I'll find something else to write about.




grateful for every breath,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful…thanks Paul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Glad that you enjoyed it.

      Delete