not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Friday, April 7, 2023

A BONEHEAD DOUBLE HEADER

 POST # 545





It was a bonehead double header this past week, as I was caring for Kane (first photo) followed by Eunice.  I've had the pleasure of their company before, and it is always enjoyable to spend time with both of them.  

But all good things must come to an end, and as of today, I will be on the road once again.  I will be journeying south, as long as the customs folks say it is okay to do so.  I'll find that out later this afternoon.  But right now, it's time to get ready for a ferry ride to the mainland.

grateful for every breath,


Paul

The Thoughtful Wanderer



“Of a sane man there is only one safe definition. He is the man who can have tragedy in his heart and comedy in his head.”

G.K. Chesterton

No comments:

Post a Comment