not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Monday, March 28, 2022

TRIXIE

 POST # 496












Here's Trixie, a very energetic two year old.  Whether indoors or outside, Trixie has more energy to burn than this ageing old house/pet sitter.  After only six days here, we seem to have made it work. At least so far.  I'm trying to teach her a few things, and she's teaching me much, much more.  

I'll get another opportunity to update my journey with Trixie in the next blog on April 7th, and in the meantime, I'll try and continue to learn from her, and maybe she will adjust to having me around for a while longer.

I have a lack of enthusiasm for writing more today, as my mind is preoccupied with another issue that is much more important to me right now.

        At last, some down time.


grateful for every breath,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment