not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

THE WEEK THAT WAS

 POST # 470

I've got to keep an eye on these furballs every minute of the day, otherwise they are up to no good, like smoking in the bathroom.  Other than this incident, they have all been very well behaved, and I count myself very fortunate to have them as company.

While relaxing on the back deck this past week, this lovely dragon fly came over for a visit.  It remained on my ankle for at least five minutes.  These are the kinds of events that I pay special attention to nowadays.


On a recent bike ride I came across this sign.  Good advice for daily life.

The furballs have this to look forward to each day.  They exit the house on the top floor through a cat door in the bathroom, and then they have all of these various levels to wander around upon.  Lucky furballs indeed.



One of the sunrises this past week.  I've been very fortunate with the weather since arriving here.  Most mornings, I am treated with this view, and each evening, there is a star studded sky to gaze up at.  Who could ask for more than that each day?


grateful for every breath,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment