not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Monday, December 28, 2020

SHOULD I BE WORRIED?

 POST # 436



"Who knows what 2020 will hold in store?"

I wrote those words exactly one year ago today, and I certainly couldn't have anticipated then, just how 2020 would turn out.  At this time last year, I had a full house sitting calendar booked up for the entire year of 2020 and beyond, and then come March my calendar became a blank slate due to Covid.  So much for making plans.

So as the sign above states, "Should I be worried?"  Well, no.  Worry never solved any problem that I am aware of, so I will just continue to live the moments as they present themselves, and try to appreciate the fact that for an old fart, I still am able to enjoy each day.  Things could always be worse.

Who knows what 2021 will hold in store?  I guess we are all about to find out soon enough.  In the meantime, I'll keep posting a blog four times per month, and just try and be an observer of life.  All of the big issues are certainly out of my control, however I can still watch the play unfold as it will do without any assistance on my behalf.

 

grateful for every breath,

Paul

The Thoughtful Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment