not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Saturday, March 14, 2020

GOODBYE TO KWAME

POST # 398

Tomorrow, I have to say goodbye to Kwame.  He has been a wonderful companion over the past couple of months, but it's time for the The Thoughtful Wanderer to go wandering to the next location.

I plan to be heading back to the USA on Monday, and I am curious to see how that goes.  With Covid 19 on everyone's mind these days, I suspect that it may have an impact on my travel.  In the past week, two upcoming house sits have had to cancel due to this pandemic, and only time will tell how things shake out in the end.  All I can do is continue on my journey, and deal with situations as they present themselves.  Maybe I should pack a roll of toilet paper.  It appears that it has become the indispensable product these past couple of weeks.   But seeing as I like to travel as light as possible, I'll give the toilet paper a pass.

Below are a selection of photos that I took during my time here,  and one video of a recent hail storm.

I'm rather lost for words today, so I think I'll end this short post right here, and do something more important, like go and hang out with Kwame, as our time together is now very short indeed.













grateful for every breath,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer

PS: Happy birthday, Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment