not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Monday, October 14, 2019

THIS JOURNEY BEGAN A LONG TIME AGO

POST # 378



MARCOTTE
"Clarence and Madonna (nee Lambert) announce the arrival
of Paul Francois on March 3rd, 1955, weighing in at 4 lbs., 9 oz.  
A brother to his four sisters, who will spoil him later."


It's debatable whether or not I was spoilt by my four sisters, but I do know that I most certainly have been showered with their love over the ensuing years.  I suspect that this love, combined with the love from my parents, has been the major reason that I never feel lonely on my journey through life.

Crawling turned into walking, and I've never looked back.  In spite of the fact that my walking pace isn't as brisk as it was prior to March 4th, 2012,  I still manage to keep moving forward.  There are no plans to settle down at this late stage in life.

And so now I'm off to my next location.  There will be a total of three, four-legged furry friends to keep me company, for a little more than a week, after which time, my journey will continue.

What more, could a Thoughtful Wanderer ask for?


Maybe a new pair of walking boots?

maximizing my moments,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment