not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Sunday, July 14, 2019

CHANGING HEMISPHERES FOR A WHILE

POST # 366


In my continuing effort to maximize my moments, I decided to go for a quick visit to the Southern Hemisphere.  After all, one never knows if I'll have this chance again.

By the time that this post shows up on my blog, I will be in New Zealand.  I plan to be there for almost three weeks, and I have no clue whether or not I will be able to post an entry on July 21st or July 28th.  If I have access to a computer on those dates, I will try and write a few words.

While I am gone, I imagine that Dora-dog will continue to have the opportunity to have a few adventures, like the one she had the other day.  She loved it.



maximizing my moments,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer




No comments:

Post a Comment