not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Friday, June 28, 2019

BACK TO WASHINGTON FOR A WHILE

POST # 364



I have had the good fortune to travel on many aircraft in a variety of locations around the globe, but I have never had the experience that I enjoyed the other day, when I was returning from Menlo Park on my way to Washington.

As we began our descent, I decided to take a photo, just prior to going into the cloud cover, and lo and behold, I managed to capture a couple of images of the plane's silhouette.


 Here is another view.


Moments later, we were enveloped in the cloud, just before touchdown at Paine Field in Everett.  It was a shock to walk outside into the very chilly air.  I had become accustomed to the heat in California, but for now, the party was over.

Mary and Dora-dog arrived at the airport to collect me, and before too long we were back at their place.

I had fun spending time with all of my California critters, but Dora-dog still remains my favourite bonehead.


maximizing my moments,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer




No comments:

Post a Comment