not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

FROM MURPHY'S MANSION TO NEW YORK

POST # 336



MURPHY'S MANSION


It's the final post for the month of November, and The Thoughtful Wanderer will be on the road again today.  I have had the great pleasure to spend about three weeks with Mr. Murphy bonehead, and it has been fun.  I can tell that he thinks that something is up, because I've been cleaning and packing and generally running around today, in order to have the place looking good for when the owners arrive home in a few hours from now.

And at that point, I will be heading to the airport, in order to catch the red eye to LaGuardia airport in New York.  My friends Guy and Pauline have relocated to New York state, from their previous home in the jungles of Belize.  From one jungle to another as it were.

This will just be a quick visit in between house-sits.   Just around the corner from their place is Paulies Bar, so I will have to put it on my to do list while I'm there. 


I'm really looking forward to spending time with my friends, and as a bonus, there are a few boneheads at their home, so I'll be able to keep my pet skills tuned up for the next sit, which begins during the first week of December, back on Vancouver Island.

happy, accepting & grateful,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment