not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Thursday, June 7, 2018

WANDERING TO BELIZE (AGAIN)

POST # 313


Sunset at Calgary airport

By the time this is posted, I will have been in Belize, AGAIN, for about a day.  This is my 4th journey here in order to spend some precious time, with my precious friends.  With the way things are going now in our crazy world, I decided it was time to get here, before I'm not able to do so.

It has been somewhat of a "milk run" to make it to Belize on this go around. The journey  began in Vancouver, followed by Kelowna, Calgary, Toronto and Miami before touching down yesterday morning. The journey lasted the better part of two days.   Hey, I'm not complaining and in fact, aside from needing a good sleep soon, wandering around seems to be what I was born to do.

So it's time to settle in and relax for a while. After all, I've got all of that house/per sitting work to get over. A soak in the pool, and a shot of the local rum should help.

Living in acceptance,

Paul,
The Thoughtful Wanderer


No comments:

Post a Comment