not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

WEED THERAPY

POST # 265

With all the hype these days about the changing laws on the growing,  and use of marijuana, the reader might think that this blogpost is dedicated to the discussion of the benefits of weed.  Alas,  the topic today is rather boring in comparison.

I have recently returned to my friend's place here in Port Townsend, Washington to do another house sit.  He was more than happy to leave the weeds grow in my absence, so I have plenty of "weed therapy" in front of me.  I've included some before and after photos, and this is only just the beginning.


BEFORE



AND AFTER

And here are a couple more.



BEFORE





AND AFTER
(thankfully, the yin & yang rock pattern I made last year was still intact after I got rid of the weeds)


There is plenty more to do so I had best not spend too much time on the computer while the weather is cooperating.  I will take the time to appreciate the flowers growing as well, and if the weeding becomes too much to handle, I may have to consider that other weed therapy in the future.  Both therapies provide different benefits.



BEARDED IRIS


living a life of simple acceptance,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer



1 comment:

  1. I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.
    order weed online

    ReplyDelete