not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

PHOTOS AND VIDEOS

POST # 220




On my bike ride the other day, I came across the above road sign.  For those who have known me for quite a while, they would probably concur, that this would be the perfect address for the Thoughtful Wanderer.  I didn't ride down Shorts Lane, but perhaps one day I will, in order to find out if everyone that lives down there are shorts wearers like myself.

Last week I wrote about my buddy, Rusty the hummingbird.  This week I'll just fill up the blog space with photos and videos of all the other life that surrounds me here.  Enjoy.


FRESH RASPBERRIES


GARDEN FROG

OWL





This is my furball friend that comes out on the bike path occasionally to say hello.



Mother deer and her babies hanging out in the back yard.



One of the kids just having some fun.


Happy trails,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer













1 comment:

  1. You have two of my oldest's favourite animals here (cats, frogs) and his least favourite (owl).

    Any chance you'll be in the Calgary area next month?? We're making the trek up there and would love to see you again! Your visit to Racine was oh, so long ago!

    ReplyDelete