not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Monday, November 21, 2022

SHORT FOR WORDS TODAY

 POST # 527



While Shadow had his paws full catching up on his sleep, I was out and about today, doing a few errands prior to my upcoming departure.


Thankfully my old employer was happy to help out with part of my transport.  The return journey home was on the Skytrain, and I managed to take this rather psychedelic photo along the way.


With my chores completed, I arrived back home, expecting Shadow to be happy to see me, and here's what I found.


It looks like he's had a very busy day indeed, and so I decided not to disturb him.  

Soon I will be gone, and Shadow won't even notice.  As always, it's been good to spend time with this wonderful furball, and with any luck, I'll be happy to help out again this time next year.  Right now, that seems like such a long time into the future.

Rather short on words today, so let's just leave it at that.

grateful for every breath,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer


No comments:

Post a Comment