not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Monday, November 14, 2022

A SHADOWY DECADE

 POST # 526

"You're getting sleepy, Paul"

On November 8th, 2012, my journey with Shadow the furball began, and has continued every year with the exception of one, due to a cancelled vacation, since that date.  He's a very relaxed companion to hang out with, and I am most thankful to Congo Bob and Donna, for allowing me once again, to care for him. Shadow wins first prize for the most house sat furball by The Thoughtful Wanderer.

As you can tell by the photos, Shadow is one chilled out dude.



We are almost halfway through this particular round, and so I still have more days to relax and enjoy Shadow's excellent company.  He's been trying to teach me various napping techniques.  He's an expert when it comes to afternoon naps, and if the truth be known, some of his instruction has been successful with the house sitter.  Other things that require my attention have been impacted as a result. Take for example this late posting of today's blog.  So not only is Shadow a good instructor, he's the perfect one to blame if I am not being as productive as I could be. 
But with a face like that, I would never want to blame Shadow for anything. 

                                                          "Time for a nap, Paul?"
                                                                        

Our journey continues.

grateful for every breath,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer



No comments:

Post a Comment