not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Thursday, January 14, 2021

NOT THE DORA-DOG BLOG

 POST # 438


 

It has been brought to my attention that I probably post too many photos of my favourite bonehead on the planet, and I plead guilty as charged.  But with a face as cute as this,  it's difficult not to want to add yet another photo.

Also, in this crazy internet-focused world, where the collective insanity seems to be on the increase, it's great to have her around to play with.  Our daily wrestle with her squeak-toy is a very pleasant way to spend some time.


 

By this time next week, who knows what will be happening in the USA. I suspect that I may want to spend even more time playing with Dora-dog, as the chaos continues to unfold.  For Dora-dog, next week will be the same as this one.  She will be focused on each moment, and her squeak-toy as well.

 

grateful for every breath,

 Paul

The Thoughtful Wanderer


No comments:

Post a Comment