not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Friday, August 7, 2020

THANK YOU MARY AND DORA-DOG

POST # 417

By the time that I post this, I will have changed locations, for the first time since March 16th, 2020.

It's going to feel a bit strange to be in a different place, but if nothing else, I have become quite adaptable  to changing locations over the many years that I have wandered this planet.

Yesterday was a very sad day for me. I said goodbye to my dear friend Mary, and Dora-dog.  In light of what is going on in the world these days,  I do wonder when I will be able to see them again?

I have now settled in at my new location, and I will update my readers next week.

Right now, I am getting over a sleepless night, and so I will keep this short. 

Of course, I couldn't finish this post without a few (read many) photos of my favourite bonehead on the planet.  I'm sure that Mary is taking very good care of her.





























Dora knows that something is up.


grateful for every breath,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment