not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

BORDER BLUES

POST # 369



It's a travel day today, with one more opportunity to cross the USA/Canadian border, heading north.  As time goes on, this little ritual seems to become more and more of a hassle.   It's always worse heading into the USA, but I have had my share of hassles going the other way as well.  Such is the life of a wanderer.

I will accept whatever comes my way, and I suspect that one day in the not too distant future, crossing the border will become even more difficult, if not impossible.  But in the meantime, I'll continue my journey, for as long as I am able.

maximizing my moments,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment