not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Saturday, July 14, 2018

BERT & MAC

POST #318



After only a few days, I am beginning to settle in at my latest house/pet sitting gig. I have two wonderful four-legged friends to keep me amused while I am here.

Bert the furball reminds me of Shadow in Vancouver, however Bert is much more "talkative" than Shadow. Normally I wouldn't have a problem with this behavior , however Bert likes to begin his "talks" anywhere between three and five o'clock in the morning.  It's early days, so maybe I haven't quite worked out his routine, but if this keeps up, I'll have to extend my afternoon naps to make up for lost sleep.

Mac, is the resident bonehead, and I would be hard pressed to think of any other bonehead that is as friendly as he is, right from the start.  He doesn't even seem to miss his owners, and I'm his new best friend, in spite of the fact that I keep calling him "Dora-dog" every now and again.

I'm looking forward to getting to know these critters, as the days and weeks pass.


 
BERT

.
MAC

living in acceptance,

Paul,
The Thoughtful Wanderer


No comments:

Post a Comment