not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Monday, August 21, 2017

MY ONCE IN A LIFETIME SOLAR ECLIPSE

POST # 275

Well, that's over with.  My once in a lifetime solar eclipse.  Now I can get back to concentrating on more pressing issues.  Never the less, it was fun and strange to have experienced this celestial event. The strange part was watching the subtle change of morning light to more of an evening twilight.  It reminded me of the time I stayed up all night on the longest day of the year,  when I lived in Dawson City.  At that time the light change was in reverse. The long sunset morphed into the morning sunrise.

But they are history now.  I feel fortunate to have experienced both events, in this short lifetime of mine.




living a life of simple acceptance,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment