not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

BOUND FOR BELIZE

POST # 254

The Thoughtful Wanderer is waving goodbye for a while.  The reason?

Today,  I head out on a journey to Belize, to visit with friends. It will be my second visit to this small central American country.  I was last there way back in 1985.  Most of my time back then was spent at or near the Caribbean coast.  On this trip,  I will be in the western part of the country, not too far from the Guatemalan border, on a 57 acre property.

Word has it that the Internet connection is somewhat sketchy out that way, so I may/may not be able to post on my regular dates. I'll do my best to make it happen.

I plan to be back in the latter half of April. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to some tropical time.

living a life of simple acceptance,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer



1 comment:

  1. This turned out to be a gathering of folks wearing "tweed" garb - jackets - hats - skirts - socks - vests - etc. and their bikes... some new, some old... while they rode the flat road surface on the daffodil route east of La Conner. That photo is the leader - your age, Paul - who talked the participants into venturing out in the rain, even!!

    ReplyDelete