not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Monday, November 28, 2016

SUPER MOON AND MY NEW BIKE

POST # 240

A couple of weeks ago on November 14th, there was a super moon.  Yoda was too busy talking about the election, so he missed it.  But I didn't.   Here's a blurry photo.


The last time that it was this close to the earth was on January 26th, 1948.  Back then, I didn't exist.  The next time it will be this close will be on November 25th, 2034.  At that time, I don't expect to exist. So I am grateful to have had the opportunity to see this celestial event, at least once.  Timing is everything.
Here is a link to info on the super moon.

It's just another reminder of how precious time is.  That being the case, I like to spend some of that time riding my "new" bike.  I picked it up for only $75USD, which is about a squillion dollars Canadian, but it was worth the price.  


The frame is too large for me, but by sliding the seat as far forward as possible, it helps to compensate for the oversized frame.  After a few rides, I have now adapted to it, and I am very happy to spend at least an hour per day in the saddle.

Not much else to report for today.


living a life of profound acceptance,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer






No comments:

Post a Comment