not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Saturday, May 28, 2016

PETLESS IN PORT TOWNSEND

POST # 216

The Thoughtful Wanderer has just returned to Port Townsend again, for my next house sit.  Surrounded by trees, on five acres of land, I'm content to spend my time here in the peace and quiet.  I am without a pet to keep me company, but that's ok, as it will give me an opportunity to observe the "pets" that I have in the back yard, which at this time of year, includes two baby deer which showed up the other day.  It will be fun to watch them get bigger, as the season progresses.

A very blurry photo of one of the two baby deer.


In addition to the outdoor pets, I have blueberry and raspberry bushes to care for as well as a few apple trees.  And plenty of grass to cut.  Plus, there are lots of books to read, and a great bike to ride, so who could ask for more?


BLUEBERRIES


APPLES


Happy Trails,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer


No comments:

Post a Comment