not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Sunday, December 21, 2014

VICTOR HARBOR AND SPRINGMOUNT RETREAT

POST # 149

The journey continues here in South Australia. The view I have everyday from my deck overlooks a golf course of all things.  It wouldn't be my first choice of a place to live, but hey, I'm just here for a short while.

The beach is close by and  is a regular place for me to visit on my daily bike ride.

Strange sights can be seen while at the beach.


Hey, wait a minute now, what country am I actually in at the moment???

Moving right along, another place that I am required to visit is Springmount Retreat.  My friend Dave has me taking care of  it while he is away.  It's about a half hour outside of Victor Harbor.


And last but not least, what would a visit to Australia be without a few of these bounding around the place.



I'm about half way through this current house sit and life has settled into a nice relaxed rhythm.

Happy trails,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer





No comments:

Post a Comment