not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

SEARCHING FOR A WIFI CONNECTION

POST #83

I was riding around the other day on my bike searching for a wifi connection and I ended up at a McDonald's restaurant of all places. It's not a place that I normally would go to.

The reason I was there was that I wanted to listen to a podcast in which my friend Mike Ruppert was interviewing my friend Guy Mcpherson. The podcast URL address is written below. For some reason, I couldn't link it directly to my blog, so for those interested, the url will need to be typed in.

http://lifeboathour.podbean.com/2013/08/11/lifeboat-hour-guy-mcpherson-081113/

Listening to this interview, while watching the people at the restaurant gobbling down their big macs and fries, was a strange contrast.

Happy trails

Paul

The Thoughtful Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment