not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Thursday, September 28, 2023

A TRAVEL DAY

 POST # 568


Today is a travel day, so I'll keep this entry rather brief.  Departing from Nanaimo once again, after taking care of Silken at one location, and Eunice at my present location, where this magnificent apple tree is planted out front of the house.  If prizes were awarded for the amount of apples compared to the size of the tree, this one would win first prize in my opinion.

I'll be settling in with Ollie once again in Vancouver.  So it's been a furball-bonehead-furball week.  

So long Eunice.  See you next time around.


Ferry arriving in Departure Bay, Nanaimo.

And it's off to Vancouver, to begin my next sit with Ollie.

grateful for every breath,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer



No comments:

Post a Comment