not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Sunday, February 28, 2021

DORA-DOG PUTS IN HER TWO CENTS WORTH REGARDING MY LEG

 POST #444


I'm extremely happy that Paul's leg is on the mend.  He likes to play with me everyday, and while he was injured, I missed out.  I hope that his leg continues to get stronger, so that we can resume our daily play routine.

Dora-dog

Yes, Dora-dog, I concur with your statement.  My leg continues to improve, albeit slower than I would like, but I'm happy that it's moving along in a positive direction at the moment.  The sun was shining yesterday, so we all went for a walk, the longest one that I have participated in since my injury.  I certainly couldn't have walked that far, even a week ago.  Slow and steady wins the race as the old saying goes.

February is now coming to a close.  What will March have in store?  Only time will tell.


grateful for every breath,


Paul

The Thoughtful Wanderer


No comments:

Post a Comment