not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

THE HUMAN WHISPERER

POST # 243

Look into my eyes, Thoughtful Wanderer(TF) .  I have you "furrmly" in my control. Unbeknown to you, I have been working on controlling your thoughts from the day you arrived here.  Because you are a mere human, and I am a superior furball you really don't stand a chance in this mental chess game.

One of your main weaknesses which is true of all members of your species, is that you lack the ability to stay focused on the present moment.  This lack of focus causes you to be mentally inferior to the rest of the animal kingdom.  My species, and that other species that barks way too much, have really managed to take almost complete control over you.  And the best part as far as I am concerned, is that you are totally oblivious to this fact.  I will add one small caveat. Of all the humans that I have known, you alone do seem to have the occasional moment of clarity, and when that happens, you are then living like I do, in the present moment.  During those moments I realize that you are on equal grounds with me, and I have to work harder to get you back under my control.  I've found that the art of purring seems to solve my problem.  Once I start that, your big brain wanders right off again, and you are mine, all mine.

You like to think that you are the boss.  How well is that working out for you, TF?  Have you even noticed that it is you who follows me around?  It is you who sits down on my couch in order to be close to me.  It is you who has fallen for the idea that I've earned another treat.  You're such a push-over, and there are times when I think that it's almost unfair that I take advantage of you in the way that I do.  But hey, what's a superior species to do, than to take advantage of lesser ones?  The best part as far as I am concerned is that you think that you are the one in control.  Ha, ha, ha!!!!

I plan on continuing with this mind control over you TF, right up to and including the last day of your house sit.  Just watch how fast the treats begin to disappear from the treat jar.  It's all part of my master plan.  My ultimate goal is to have you come back at some point in the future, because in spite of the fact that you do occasionally spend time in the present moment, in my furball opinion, you really have a long way to go to match my mental capacity.

If you need any further proof TF, just take note of the photo below.  You don't stand a chance.

 I am so good at this, that I only need one eye open in order to keep you under my spell.


Purringly yours,

Piper
(The human whisperer)











No comments:

Post a Comment