not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Monday, December 14, 2015

MUD HUT TO BEND OREGON

POST # 194

December 11th was my departure day from the Mud Hut in New Mexico, after an extended visit with my friends, Guy and Sheila, and Mike and Karen.

I had intended to fill this blog with a variety of photos and videos from New Mexico, however I am having difficulty downloading them via this computer.  So I will wait until next week and give it another go.

Since leaving the Mud Hut, I flew from Tucson, Arizona, to Los Angeles, and due to a crew mix up, I was late departing there for my flight to Portland.  This made me miss my connection to my destination of Redmond Oregon.  I spent the night at a hotel (courtesy of Alaska Airlines), and continued on my journey the next day.

I am in Bend, Oregon to help my friend Mary move back to Bellingham Washington.

More news next week.

Happy trails,
Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment