not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Saturday, November 28, 2015

THE MUD HUT, POUNCER BOUNCER AND A FEW OTHER ITEMS

POST # 192

A week ago I was in Vancouver, preparing to board a flight to Los Angeles, and then from there to Tucson.  After an overnight at the airport, I was picked up by my friends Guy and Karen, and we drove to the Mud Hut, where I've been located ever since.


THE MUD HUT AND GUY

As an added bonus to spending time with my friends Guy and Sheila and Mike and Karen, I was asked to do some pet sitting for a few days.  Mike and Karen have recently adopted a wonderful little furball named Pouncer Bouncer.  They were going to be away over the long weekend, and needed someone to care for him.  Enter, the housesitter.


POUNCER BOUNCER

During this past week, I was fortunate enough to participate in the latest Nature Bats Last radio show which can be found here.

In addition to that, Ivey Cone produced a short video with regards to the 7th stage of grief.  I was one of the participants.  The video is embedded below.


I think that will do for this week.  More news from the Mud Hut on December 7th.

Happy Trails,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer

PS; Dad's birthday today. He would have been 99.

No comments:

Post a Comment