not all those who wander are lost

"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST."
J.R.R. TOLKIEN

KAPAPAMAHCHAKWEW
Cree leader, Wandering Spirit

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

THE MUD HUT

POST # 71

Hi from the mud hut somewhere in New Mexico. My friend Guy has allowed me the use of his computer, so I wanted to send a few words to say that I am having/have had a wonderful few days here, with plenty of thoughtful discussions combined with time spent walking the goats Bella and Lillian, as well as collecting eggs from all the chickens on the property.

Tomorrow, I depart to Colorado for an overnight visit, and then fly out of Denver on May 16th to return to Washington, via Eugene Oregon. The thoughtful wanderer is doing plenty of thinking and plenty of wandering in this past week and it will be good to settle in one place for a while after this trip is complete.

Not sure if I'll be near a computer on May 21st, but if so I will add the next update.

One final note. My time spent here at the mud hut has been very relaxing and Guy has been a wonderful host. How he manages to do this and get all his work done, I will never know, but I am happy to be on the receiving end of his kindness, generosity and good humour. It's been a laugh a minute since I arrived.

Until next time.
Happy Trails,

Paul
The Thoughtful Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment